THE COMPLETE HORMONE DIET
Rely on Science, Not Willpower.The Complete Hormone Diet is a way of life, a total metabolic reset based on the science behind weight gain. Unlike many complex and restrictive diets, this is a simple-to-follow weight loss plan. The Complete Hormone Diet combines time-restricted eating and hormone replacement therapy. A partnership that's so powerful it tames the hunger hormones ghrelin and leptin while controlling the leading cause of weight gain, insulin.
What Does Insulin Have to do With Weight Gain?
Every time you eat, your body releases a hormone called insulin into the blood. Insulin enables glucose to enter the body's cells to provide energy. Problems arise when these insulin storage cells are full. Excess sugar remains in the bloodstream, and the liver then turns it into fat which builds around the body. This type of fat - known as visceral fat - often builds around the liver and your internal organs, making it particularly dangerous.
Because insulin controls how much sugar is in your system, if you consume too many carbs, which break down into simple sugars, insulin levels increase to cope with the high levels of blood sugar. Cells then stop responding to insulin, literally closing the door to sugars, meaning blood sugar levels get higher and higher. This condition is called insulin resistance or pre-diabetes.
"A recent study suggests that 75 percent of the weight-loss response in obesity is predicted by insulin levels. Not willpower. Not caloric intake. Not peer support or peer pressure. Not exercise. Just insulin."
Dr Jason Fung
The secret to successful weight loss is controlling your insulin and keeping it within healthy levels. So how do you go about it?
- Stop eating simple carbohydrates. Simple carbs are quickly digested as sugar and cause havoc in your body. The more of these you eat, the more insulin you produce, leading to weight gain and type 2 diabetes.
- Take light exercise after eating (walking, running, biking) makes your body burn the sugar you have just eaten, slows insulin production, and stops fat storage.
- Stop snacking between meals. Eating between meals keeps insulin levels elevated, meaning you cannot burn fat efficiently.
- Stop eating before bedtime. Eating before going to bed (especially carbs) boosts insulin levels. Your body should be in a fasting state at night, so it burns fat instead of storing it.
The Complete hormone diet stops insulin in its tracks. Limiting, when you eat, keeps insulin at manageable levels and promotes fat reduction.
So, what's involved?
Elements of The Complete Hormone Diet
- Time-restricted eating requires following set eating windows to help control insulin levels.
- Hormone replacement therapy, including daily testosterone and thyroid medication, optimizes your hormones, aiding significant fat reduction.
- 10 minutes of gentle exercise after eating, such as walking, helps lower blood glucose levels immediately.
Combined with our testosterone and thyroid medication, you will follow our simple two-phase plan.
- Phase 1: You have 3 x 60-minute windows each day to eat. Then after each period, you take a 10-minute walk or light exercise. There is no restriction on what you eat, just stick to the allocated times and resist snacking. Only drink water, black coffee, or unsweetened black tea in between meals.
- Phase 2: Follows the same time restrictions, but you must eat real food. This means no processed foods, in particular simple carbs and sugar. And don't forget your 10-minute walk or light exercise after eating.
It really is that simple, and it really does work.
"After starting TRT with Male Excel and following their hormone diet plan the weight began to fall off. I work at home and don't get to the gym much, but 3 months in and I have lost 16 lbs. My libido is through the roof and I feel (and look) better than I have in years. I use the testosterone cream and follow time-restricted eating as they suggest, but the doctor suggested I also fast everyday between 8 pm and midday. I thought he was crazy, but it's actually really easy. "
Stan Westbrooke from Colchester 46yrs old
It's not what most people would call a diet plan. It's an eating routine that resets your metabolism helping control insulin levels.
"The Complete Hormone Diet is not just a weight loss program; it's the key to losing weight permanently."
DR Peter Fotinos MD
How Time-Restricted Eating Burns Belly Fat Fast
As long as you don't snack in between meals, your body enters a fasting state. During these periods of fast, insulin levels drop, enabling fat cells to release fatty acids and convert them into glucose. Your body then uses this glucose as energy. This is known as the 'fasted state' or 'fat-burning mode.'
During time-restricted eating, your body has two different states:
- The fed state: Insulin is high, and the body goes into storage mode. Glucose then stores as fat in the liver and around the body.
- The fasted state: Insulin is low, and the body draws its energy from fat stores. Time-restricted eating makes the body burn fat in the absence of glucose.
Burn Belly Fat and Increase Energy Levels
During periods of fasting, your body must find energy from an alternative source other than food. Once it has used up all the blood glucose from what you have recently eaten, your body starts to break down stored fat, burning that spare tire. The fat converts into ketones which you use for energy. As you become more used to this fasting state, your metabolism enters 'fat-burning mode.' Meaning you burn fat faster and more efficiently.
Many people believe that this type of diet will leave them flagging and exhausted. But, studies show intermittent fasting doesn't negatively affect energy levels. In fact, by shedding excess weight, controlling your hunger hormones, and replacing missing testosterone and thyroid, you'll feel invigorated and ready to smash your health goals like never before.
The Benefits of HRT and Time-Restricted Eating
- Reduced visceral fat
- Type 2 diabetes remission
- Reduced inflammation
- Reduced bad cholesterol and triglycerides
- Reduced risk of coronary disease
- Increased lean muscle muscle
- Reduce the risk of metabolic syndrome
- Autophagy (cell renewal)
- Slows aging
- Increased insulin sensitivity
- Increased metabolism
- Activate stem cell production
- Reduce cancer risk
- Stimulates human growth hormones
- Extend life
Why Combine HRT with Time-Restricted Eating?
As we age, our testosterone and thyroid levels start to decline. This decline often results in a lack of energy, motivation, and sex drive, as well as increased stress, body fat, and weight gain. There is compelling evidence that HRT increases lean body mass, decreases fat, improves body composition, and supports sustained weight loss.
You have the best fighting chance to lose weight and keep it off for good by optimizing your hormones. Long-term testosterone and thyroid therapy combined with time-restricted eating produces significant and sustained weight loss in men. Reduction in waist circumference and BMI improves body composition and reduces the risk of multiple diseases.
Shed Extra Weight — This Time For Good!
Time-restricted eating fits seamlessly around day-to-day life. You still get to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Just skip snacking in between meals. Many patients find it so easy that they take it further by introducing intermittent fasting. A great example would be only eating between 11 am and 7 pm, even limiting to 2 meals per day instead of 3. This method, called 16:8, introduces a 16 hour fast every day, speeding up weight loss and allowing autophagy (cell renewal) while you sleep. If you find the time-restricted eating plan easy and want to speed up your fat-burning, then our doctors will be able to adjust your plan to fit your needs.
A Final Word
If you are sick of fad diets and restrictive eating plans and are committed to weight loss, the Complete Hormone Diet could be just what you need. We can help you reverse insulin resistance and give you the tools to rebalance your hormones and finally lose weight.
With dedicated medical support from our team of medical providers and fully trained staff, we can help you get the best of life. Losing weight is easier than you think, and by combining medical knowledge, science, and fresh ingredients, you can now start burning belly fat without losing the enjoyment of the food you love.
The Complete Hormone Diet is not simply a weight loss plan. It's a supercharged HRT program created by the world's leading hormone specialists.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this page is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any questions or concerns about your health, please feel free to contact us or consult your doctor.