Our Bioidentical Testosterone Cypionate injections are easy to use at home and typically shipped in a 10ml vial at a potency of 200mg/ml. Usually, patients start with around 0.15ml per day and should be administered daily in the upper thigh area. Bioidentical hormones are manufactured and derived from natural plant estrogens. On a molecular level, these hormones are identical to those the human body naturally produces. Each ml of our 200 mg/mL solution contains Testosterone cypionate 200 mg, Benzyl benzoate 0.2 mL, Cottonseed oil 560 mg, and Benzyl alcohol (a preservative)9.45 mg.
For this daily therapy to be as painless as possible, we ship your testosterone treatments — your testosterone vial along with a supply of 60 insulin needles — discreetly for your convenience and comfort. These tiny needles are identical to those used by people with diabetes daily all over the United States. Subcutaneous injections are almost pain-free with the tiny needle inserted just under the skin into the upper-fat layer in your thigh.
What will Testosterone injections do for me?
Generally, people assume testosterone is a medication for bodybuilders and those with Low-T. However, men are now looking to maintain optimum levels to benefit their long-term health. This primarily male hormone affects many aspects of a man's general health, including muscle mass, body fat, bone density, mood, longevity, and sex drive. Many men have reported it can make you feel like you are 20 again.
The simple sight of a hypodermic needle sends chills down the spine of most, but is it that bad? There are a couple of different types of injection when it comes to testosterone and, thankfully, a simple home method even for the most squeamish.
For those looking at testosterone therapy to maintain a healthy lifestyle or improve certain aspects of their general well-being, injections are becoming more popular than ever. Injections are a fantastic way of maintaining optimum levels with a high degree of control.
What are the Benefits of Testosterone Injections?
- Healthy heart and muscles. Testosterone promotes red cell production, and low testosterone is associated with increased cardiovascular risk. One study of 83,000 US veterans found that those whose T levels were within normal ranges were 24% less likely to suffer a heart attack and 36% less likely to have a stroke.
- More muscle and decreased fat. Testosterone is essential when it comes to reducing sarcopenia and building lean muscle. Many men experience a marked increase in muscle mass under testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). Also, many report an increase in strength and crucially a decrease in overall fat mass. These benefits are increased along with regular exercise and eating healthily.
- Stronger Bones. People who suffer from hypogonadism (Low-T) often develop osteoporosis, a condition that weakens the bones, making them fragile and more likely to break. Testosterone therapy for optimum levels is proven effective as a preventative for this condition and makes bones stronger.
- Sharper mental ability. Testosterone increases mental capacity in men. Research shows that men with higher testosterone levels in old age are less likely to suffer from Alzheimer's disease. It also improves memory, mental processing, and mental arithmetic capabilities.
- Better overall mood. Let's face it being middle-aged can be a challenge. Your stomach heads south, muscles flop, you get tired looking at the treadmill, and you are turning into the archetypal 'Grumpy Old Man.' TRT could prove effective for those suffering from depression. Symptoms of reduced testosterone include irritability, fatigue, low self-esteem, weight gain, and loss of libido, so it is hardly surprising that maintaining optimum levels can improve your mood.
- Better libido. When a man is sexually excited, his testosterone levels naturally increase and, men with higher levels are generally more sexually active. As men age, their testosterone levels drop along with libido and the ability to achieve erections. Erectile dysfunction (E.D) is not exclusively a result of low T and may have other underlying causes. However, TRT can improve erectile function and overall sexual satisfaction in general.
What Types of Injection are there?
The most common method of taking testosterone is via injection, of which there are two types intramuscular or subcutaneous. Usually, intramuscular injections are weekly or bi-weekly and subcutaneous daily.
Intramuscular Testosterone Injections
Intramuscular injections are the land of the brave, where you use a 1-1.5 inch long needle to inject the medication deep into the muscular tissue. You give Intramuscular injections at 90 degrees into the thigh or Glutes (Butt), where the shot quickly absorbs into the system. Testosterone injections are usually given once every 2-4 weeks in varying doses depending on your needs.
The main problem with this method is that it can be very painful and is usually given by a medical professional. It also means regular time out of work and also added cost.
One crucial fact is that these high dosage injections lead to a spike in levels that reduce until the next injection. Testosterone is best delivered at a constant level to achieve consistent and optimum performance, one major flaw in this type of therapy.
Subcutaneous Testosterone Injections
Now that we have got the worst out the way, let us introduce subcutaneous testosterone injections. If you cannot bear the thought of a big old needle, like many, this may be the answer. This type of injection uses a tiny 0.5 inch, very skinny needle like those used by millions of people with diabetes worldwide daily.
These injections are administered just under the skin in the upper thigh or shoulder. Done at home, they also cause far less pain and discomfort for the patient. Subcutaneous testosterone cypionate injections are as, if not more, effective than intramuscular.
One huge advantage is that a more regular lower dose (typical dosage ranges from 0.10ml - 0.25m daily) offers optimum testosterone support for your system. Daily administration means no spike or drop in levels, so you will always be in top gear!
What does Male Excel Recommend?
Here at Male Excel, we feel that the advantages of daily subcutaneous injections far outway the use of big scary needles injected deep into the muscle. A lower daily dose with a tiny, almost painless needle is a much better option for self-administration within the home. Apart from the pain factor, there is gathering evidence that these 'virtually painless' injections are just as effective as the alternative.
There is also strong support for daily low dose therapy in favor of higher doses weekly. With a constant level of testosterone in your system instead of a spike that slowly diminishes, your body will get the maximum benefit from optimum levels at all times. The normal range is between 300 ng/dL (nanograms per deciliter) to 1000 ng/dL.
Male Excel Testosterone Replacement Therapy
Whether or not you are experiencing reduced testosterone symptoms is always down to the individual. Our healthcare providers first will ask you to complete our free online assessment, which will help assess your symptoms accurately and enable them to make a proper diagnosis.
The next step after the assessment is to order a Blood Spot Test, which is only $99. You will administer the test at home through a finger prick and blot method, and we will cover the cost for the return shipment to the lab.
This test will provide your free and total testosterone, free T3, estradiol, SHBG, and DHEA- S levels. Along with your health assessment, our team reviews all results. We always ensure you are a good candidate and that you have the correct starting dosage.
"Male excel has changed my life! I would recommend them to anyone considering trt. I was hesitant to use the company at first because they were so much less expensive than other companies offering the same service. I don't feel that any of these other companies could possibly compete with what Male Excel has offered. Try them you won't be disappointed!" (Dano J.) Male Excel TRT customer