Our Bioidentical Testosterone Cypionate injections are easy to administer at home and are typically shipped in a 10ml vial at a potency of 200mg/ml. Usually, patients will start with around 0.15ml per day and should be administered daily in the upper thigh area. Bioidentical hormones are manmade and are derived from natural plant estrogens. These hormones are chemically identical to those the human body produces. Each ml of our 200 mg/mL solution contains Testosterone cypionate 200 mg, Benzyl benzoate 0.2 mL, grapeseed oil 560 mg (cotton seed upon request), and Benzyl alcohol (a preservative) 9.45 mg.
In order for this daily therapy to be as painless as possible, we ship your testosterone vial along with a supply of 60 insulin needles for your convenience. These tiny needles are identical to those used by diabetics on a daily basis all over the United States. Enabling almost pain-free subcutaneous injections just under the skin, into the upper-fat layer in your thigh.
Historically, testosterone cypionate injections were seen as a medication for bodybuilders and those with Low-T. However, men are now looking to maintain optimum levels for the benefit of their long-term health. This primary male hormone affects many aspects of a man's general health including muscle mass, body fat, bone density, mood, longevity, and sex drive.
What Will Testosterone Injections Do for Me?
Testosterone cypionate is an androgen and anabolic steroid which is predominantly used for the treatment of low testosterone in men. It is given by subcutaneous or intramuscular injection.
For those looking at testosterone therapy to maintain a healthy lifestyle or improve certain aspects of their general well-being, this therapy is becoming more popular than ever. This is because it is a great way of maintaining optimum levels with a high degree of control.
What Benefits Will I See From Testosterone Cypionate Injections?
- Healthy heart and muscles. Testosterone promotes red cell production and low testosterone is associated with increased cardiovascular risk. In one study of 83,000 US veterans, they found that those whose testosterone levels were within normal ranges were 24% less likely to suffer a heart attack and 36% less likely to have a stroke.
- More muscle mass and decreased fat. Testosterone is important when it comes to building lean muscle. Many men experience a marked increase in muscle mass under testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). Also, many report an increase in strength and crucially a decrease in overall fat mass. These benefits are increased along with regular exercise and eating healthily.
- Stronger Bones. People who suffer from hypogonadism (Low-T) often develop osteoporosis which is a condition that weakens the bones making them fragile and more likely to break. Testosterone therapy is proven to be effective as a preventative for this condition and makes bones stronger.
- Sharper mental ability. Testosterone has been shown to help with mental capacity in older men. Research shows that men with higher levels of testosterone in older age are less likely to suffer from Alzheimer's disease. It is also shown to improve memory, mental processing, and mental arithmetic capabilities.
- Better overall mood. Let's face it being middle-aged generally sucks, your stomach heads south, muscles flop, you get tired looking at the treadmill and you are turning into the archetypal 'Grumpy Old Man.' TRT could prove effective for those suffering from depression. Low T symptoms include irritability, fatigue, low self-esteem, weight gain, and loss of libido, so it hardly surprising that maintaining optimum levels can improve your mood.
- Better Sex. When a man is sexually excited his testosterone levels naturally increase, men with higher levels are generally more sexually active. As men get older their testosterone levels drop along with libido and the ability to achieve erections. Erectile dysfunction (E.D) is not exclusively a result of low-T and may have other underlying causes, but it is shown that TRT can improve erectile dysfunction and overall sexual satisfaction in general.
What Types of Injection are there?
Testosterone is commonly administered via injection, of which there are two types Intramuscular or subcutaneous. Usually, intramuscular injections are weekly or bi-weekly and subcutaneous daily.
Intramuscular Testosterone Injections
This is the land of the brave, where a 1-1.5-inch-long needle is used to inject the medication deep into the muscular tissue. Intramuscular injections are given at 90 degrees into the thigh or Glutes (Butt) where the shot is quickly absorbed into the system. This type of testosterone injection is usually given once every 2-4 weeks in varying dosages depending on your needs.
The main problem with this method is the fact that is can be pretty painful and often has to be given by a medical professional. It also means regular time out of work and also added cost.
One very important fact is that these high dosage injections lead to a spike in levels which over time reduce until the next dosage is given. This is not ideal in that testosterone is best delivered at a constant level to achieve consistent and optimum performance.
Subcutaneous Testosterone Cypionate Injections
Now we have got the worst out the way, let us introduce 'Subcutaneous Testosterone Cypionate Injections' If like many you cannot bear the thought of a big old needle, this may be the answer you have been looking for. This type of injection uses a tiny 0.5 inch very skinny needle just like that used by millions of diabetics all over the world.
When you inject testosterone into subcutaneous fat, the absorption is slower than in muscle. This is beneficial in maintaining constant hormone levels.
Testosterone Cypionate Injections are administered in the thigh or shoulder causing far less pain and discomfort for the patient. It can be done at home and is just as effective as the alternative.
One huge advantage is the fact that a more regular lower dose (typical dosage ranges from 0.10mg - 0.25mg daily) offers optimum testosterone support for your system. This means no spike or drop in levels so you will always be in top gear!
What does Male Excel Recommend?
Here at Male Excel, we feel that the advantages of daily subcutaneous testosterone cypionate Injections far out way the use of big scary needles injected deep into the muscle. A lower daily dose with a tiny needle is a much better option for self-administration within the home. Apart from the pain factor, there is gathering evidence that these 'virtually painless' injections are just as effective as the alternative. There is also strong support for daily low dose therapy in favor of higher doses weekly. With a constant level of testosterone in the system as opposed to a spike that slowly diminishes, your body will get the maximum benefit from optimum levels at all times.